CleanQuip uses patented technology to force ozone into contact with harmful bacteria. Studies have shown that ozone is effective at eliminating various types of bacteria, including E.coli and salmonella.
Ozone is a naturally occurring gas that is created in the atmosphere when the sun’s rays split oxygen molecules into single atoms, which then combine with nearby oxygen to form a three-oxygen molecule (O3). It is safe for humans and for the environment.
Here is how ozone kills the bacteria living on hard and soft surfaces:
- Ozone comes into contact with the walls of a bacteria cell.
- A reaction called oxidative burst occurs which creates a tiny hole in the cell wall.
- The newly created hole in the cell wall injures the bacteria cell.
- The bacteria cell begins to lose it’s shape while the ozone molecules continue creating holes in it.
- After just a few seconds thousands of ozone molecules puncture holes in the bacteria cell wall until the cell itself collapses and dies.
CleanQuip takes the health and safety of our customer seriously. We have tested the impact of ozonation on soft materials, such as the inside lining of helmets and harder materials like the plastic of guards. The ozone-cleaning process does not degrade the materials. The integrity and safety rating of the equipment is left in-tact, free of bacteria and smelling like a fresh, spring day. Our system creates a large (mobile) containment area which allows you to safely seal, deodourize and sanitize any item. Our process increases wearability and helps reduce the risk of infection.
CleanQuip Systems Competitive Advantage:
- Kills up to 99.99% of bacteria
- Chemical-free: no need for expensive oils, solvents or bleaches
- 100% environmentally friendly process
- Drastically reduces odours instead of masking them with fragrances
- Eliminates odour-causing bacteria
- Reduces the risk of infection from bacteria
- Prolongs the lifespan of sports gear
- Helps prevent the creation of super bugs caused by the overuse of chemical cleansers
While we use Ozone as the primary method to clean surfaces and equipment, in locations where Ozone cannot be used such as offices or stores, we can still effectively disinfect your premises by fogging with SANITROL-MB. SANITROL-MB is a disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide, deodorizer, and bacteriostat for use in all federally inspected meat and poultry plants, hospitals, institutional and industrial facilities.
“The product SANITROL-MB is a broad-spectrum virucidal hard surface disinfectant that is expected to inactivate SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)”
AIR QUALITY TESTING
CleanQuip has specialized technology which we can use to test the Air Quality of your residence or business. We test for a variety of contaminants including Mold, Asbestos, Radon Gas and Lead. Contact us today to have your premises Air Quality affordably tested.