INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Us Directly:
- You can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself; however, you may choose to give us your personal information by completing the “Contact CleanQuip” form. The “Contact CleanQuip” form collects your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- A cookie is a small data file that a website can place on your computer for record-keeping, administration or to customize your experience.
- You may block or remove cookies from your computer by following the instructions on your web browser.
Log File Information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access or visit a web page.
- When you use this Site, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the computer you are using, the browser and software you use, your computer operating system, the type and name of your Internet Service Provider, which pages of this Site you visit, the order of those pages, and the amount of time you spend on each page.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (e.g. court order, search warrant or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve, and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as a part of an investigation; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- We may share your information if you ask or consent to us doing so.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on this Site, are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies.
ACCURACY / CORRECTION / UPDATING OF INFORMATION
- You can control the accuracy of information you provide us. We encourage you to review information for accuracy before sending it to us.
- You can request that we update or correct previously provided information. In addition, you can request that we delete information or stop using information you provided. Please send your request in writing via the email or mailing address posted on the Contact Us page.
CHOICE / OPT-OUT
- You can ask us to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications. To do this, please send your request via the email or mailing address posted on the Contact Us page. It may take up to two weeks for us to process your request.
HOW TO CONTACT US